1. When you visit our Site, you may provide us with certain personal information,
such as: name, address, phone number, email and any other information you
choose to provide. We may collect this information at various places on our Site.
2. In order to provide you service, we may use your personal data, such as, inter
alia, information about your use of the Site, and information about your mobile
device or computer (“Personal Information”).
3. The Personal Information may be collected and used to:
● provide services to you and improve the Site and/or the services;
● marketing purposes;
● ensure proper performance of the Site;
● analyze and manage our businesses;
● improve our customer service;
● contact you or provide you with relevant data with regard to the Site or the
● conduct customer surveys and/or marketing research.
4. Each time you use the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of
information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as
● We may record your internet service provider’s address, your internet
protocol or IP address and the type of handheld or mobile device.
● We may collect a record of your activity or your “clickstream” while visiting
● We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer or
mobile device. A cookie is a small text file that a website, online application,
or e-mail may save to your internet browser and/or your computer’s hard
drive for use in subsequent visits to sites.
● We may collect any information you enter, share or that can be obtained
from your use of the Site.
5. We may share your personal information with third parties, except for sensitive
information such as credit card information and I.D numbers, including with our
6. We will be able to share your information with third parties in the following
● We will obtain your consent for sharing;
● If we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or
● To establish, exercise, or defend legal rights and proprietary rights of the
● In case of legal dispute between you and the Site which will require sharing
● If you violate the terms and conditions of the Site or if you do through the
site, or in any connection with the site, actions that are contrary or
presumed to be illegal, or any attempt to perform such actions;
● When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical
or other harm or financial loss;
● We reserve the right to transfer your information in the event we sell or
transfer all or a portion of our business assets (including, without limitation,
in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization,
dissolution, or liquidation).
7. Some examples of things service providers may do that may involve your
personal information are:
● Develop, host or maintain the Site on our behalf;
● Aggregate customer information and/or improve customer service. We may
then share such aggregated information with prospective marketing
partners and advertisers and social media such as Facebook, Instagram,
Google. Taboola etc.
● For statistical purposes – We may use third-party analytics and
personalization services to analyze site metrics and performance, analyze
our visitors preferences.
8. These service providers are granted access to some or all of your personal
automatic collection technology on our behalf.
CalOPPA – California Consumer Privacy Statement
1. This California Consumer Privacy Statement supplements the Global Privacy.
Notice and applies solely to consumers in the state of California. This
Statement does not apply to Site personnel. This California Consumer Privacy
Statement uses certain terms that have the meaning given to them in the
California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 and its implementing regulations
2. Categories of personal information are collected. The personal information
that the Site collects falls into the following categories as established by the
California Consumer Privacy Act:
● Identifiers such as your name, alias, address, phone number, or IP
● Personal information, such as a credit card number;
● Commercial information, such as purchase and content streaming activity;
● Internet or other electronic network activity information, including content
interaction information, such as content downloads, streams, and playback
● Geolocation data, such as the location of your device or computer;
● Inference data, such as information about your purchase preferences.
3. Categories of personal information disclosed for a business purpose. The
personal information that the Site discloses about consumers for business
purpose fall into the following categories established by the California
Consumer Privacy Act:
● Identifiers such as your name, address, phone number, or IP address, for
example, if we use a third party carrier to deliver your order;
● Personal information, such as a credit card number, for example, if we use
a third-party payment processor;
● Your age, gender, or other protected classifications, for example, if you
choose to participate in a survey distributed by a survey provider;
● Commercial information;
● Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as if we use a
service provider to help us gather crash reports for analyzing the health of
our devices and services.
4. Right to Request Access to or Deletion of Personal Information: you may have
the right under the California Consumer Privacy Act to request information
regarding the collection of your personal information by the Site, or access to
or deletion of your personal information. If you wish to access this information,
please contact us using the contact information provided below.
5. No sale of personal information. The Site has not sold any personal
information of consumers, as those terms are defined under the California
Consumer Privacy Act.
6. No Discrimination. The Site will not discriminate against any consumer for
exercising their rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
PERMISSION FOR DISTRIBUTION, PUBLICATIONS, AND ADVERTISEMENT
1. Any user who leaves details on the site and is added to the site's mailing list
approves the use of their details for the purpose of receiving marketing
information, updates, and advertisements that the site will send from time to
2. A user who has provided such details will be subject to the mailing instructions
detailed in the Terms and Conditions hereinafter.
3. It is prohibited to leave details of another person on the site without their
consent and / or without their presence in front of the screen while leaving the
details and without explaining all the Terms and Conditions to them.
4. When leaving details on the site, the user will be asked to provide personal
information such as: first name, last name, and an active e-mail address.
Providing partial or incorrect information may prevent the user from using the
site services and prevent the site from making contact if necessary. In case of
a change in any of the information provided by the user, the new information
must be updated on the website.
5. It is clarified that there is no legal obligation to provide details on the site
however without their submission it will not be possible to receive marketing
content and updates from the site.
6. The site will not use the information provided except for in accordance with
7. Leaving details on the site and consent to receive marketing content includes,
among other things, receiving marketing content, promotions, updates, and
discounts offered to registered users.
8. Mailing approval (receiving of marketing content) as aforesaid, constitutes the
User's consent to the submission of advertisements in accordance with the
Communications Law (Bezeq and Broadcasting) (Amendment No. 40) – 2008
(the "Communications Law").
9. It is clarified that the user has the option to remove himself from the site
mailing list at any time by clicking on the button "Unsubscribe" that appears at
the bottom of any e-mail sent by the site, or by emailing the site stating that
they wish to be removed from the mailing list. As long as the user has not
removed himself from the mailing list, the site may transfer direct mail to the
user subject to the Communications Law.
10. Mailing information should not be construed as a promise of any outcome
and/or warranty for the service offered therein.
11. Mailing as a whole, including all the information contained therein, is offered
as is, and will be as accurate and correct as possible, however, the
information may not be complete, and technical or other errors in the
information could happen.
12. The user confirms that he will not have any claim in connection with mailing
advertisements and/or advertisements displayed on the website, including
their location on the website. It is clarified that with regard to advertisements
displayed under the auspices of a third party, the site has no interference in
the selection of the advertisements displayed, the truth of their content, and
the order in which they appear.